We have a school uniform policy at St. Anne’s R.C. Primary School because we feel children need comfortable, hard wearing clothes for school, which are also inexpensive and easy to wash. Unless it is a special occasion organised by the class teacher or the school, please send your child in school uniform.
Our school uniform consists of:
- maroon sweatshirt (with school logo)
- yellow polo shirt (with school logo)
- navy skirt (girls)
- grey trousers/shorts (boys)
- maroon fleece/waterproof jacket (with school logo)
- white socks or navy tights (girls)
- black school shoes
- In summer lilac gingham check dresses may be worn.
- yellow shirt (with school logo)
- burgundy shorts (with school logo)
- shoe bag (with school logo)
- indoor black sandshoes
School Uniform Orders: please click HERE to view details about our supplier.