Welcome to the Frontpage
Our New Deputy Headteacher
Our huge "Congratulations!" to Mrs Julie Carr who has today been appointed Deputy Headteacher
from September 2018.
This week.....next week
Some events this week.....
- Monday 23rd: After School Clubs begin (Last week Friday 6th July)
- Monday 23rd : Year 3 Swimming lessons every Monday (Last swim Monday 9th July 2018)
- Thursday 26th: FHC Session in school 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Friday 27th: 10:00AM YEAR 2 CLASS ASSEMBLY – PARENTS & FRIENDS WELCOME
And looking ahead to next week....
- Tuesday 1st May to Friday 22nd: YEAR 2 / YEAR 3 / YEAR 4 / YEAR 5 SATS
- Thursday 3rd: NHS ROAD SHOW WHOLE SCHOOL
- Friday 4th: 9:15AM YEAR 1 & YEAR 4 CLASS MASS IN CHURCH
A full list of important dates for the term ahead can be viewed HERE.
School Uniform Orders
Please Note: Uniforms will no longer be available to order from school.
St. Anne’s uniform will now be available from Little Gems which is located on High Street West SR1 3DH
Tel: 0191 5108186
The website address is www.theschooloutfit.co.uk Our school details are on the website and you will be able to order direct.
Click on this LINK to view the St. Anne's uniform range to order.
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact school.
After school clubs Summer 2018
Our extra-curricular activities start the week beginning Monday 23rd April 2018
Details of the clubs available are listed below.
The Application Attendance letter is also below.
It is important that both you and your child know which clubs they are attending so that arrangements can be made for you to collect them from school at the later time.
Headteacher's Letter Summer Term 2018
16th April 2018
The summer term will be a very busy time in school for the staff and children and once again could we ask for your support with the following matters.
- SAT’s week begins on Monday 14th May until Thursday 17th May; this is an important time for the Year 6 children. The Year 6 children will be able to come to Breakfast Club from 8:00am during the SAT’s week free of charge.
If for any reason your child is unable to attend school you MUST telephone 5344555 as early as possible so that alternative arrangements, such as a home visit can be made in order for them to complete the tests at home if necessary.
- All of the remaining Key Stage 2 children, Year 3, Year 4, & Year 5 will be taking tests during Tuesday 1st May – Friday 25th May.
- Details of the diary dates and after school clubs for the summer term are enclosed please keep these in a safe place. The children will be informed of any changes to the dates if needed.
- Uniform will no longer be available to order from school.
St. Anne’s uniform will now be available from Little Gems which is located on High Street West SR1 3DH Tel: 0191 5108186
The website address is www.theschooloutfit.co.uk our school details will be on the site as soon as possible and you will be able to order direct. If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact school.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in school.
Only those children in Year 5 & Year 6 who walk home by themselves will be able to bring their mobiles into school. These must be left at the school office each morning, school will not be responsible for any mobiles phones brought into school if they are not handed in to the office.
Mrs C A Lynch